Friday 10 July 2009

When an ad campaign stays with you...

Every once in a while...along comes a brand that has something great to say. Marry that with an awesome portrait photographer Annie Liebovitz. And you have a connection that stays with you for some time, just like a classic.

Louis Vuitton's 'Journeys' receives a standing ovation from an old, not yet crusty ad woman.

They are all beautifully delivered in choice of talent, the setting, the expression of each personality, and the simple but powerful lines that are relevant to a generation.

Which is your favourite?



Is there any greater journey than love?


Some journeys cannot be put into words.


A journey brings us face to face with ourselves.


Sometimes, home is just a feeling.


4 comments:

  1. I really love that you've started a blog! I like this post too. I think the one about home being jsut a feeling. So true. Isn't it also true, though, that this feeling is usually found beside the one we love most? Waking up in their arms on a nice Sunday morning. Ahh. So sweet.

    Anyways, I am deleting my myspace account. I need a break. I will actually stop my blog soon too. I need to get off the net. Plz send me an email so we can keep in touch and give my email address to happy sunshine...i mean shadow :) He doesn't have a blog where I can come catch him.

    I'll put my email address on the next comment. Please delete that comment after you've written the address down.

    Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sorry to see you go. But I can respect your wish for a break. Let's definitely stay in touch. Will drop you an email soon. Enjoy your time off Dasha.

    ReplyDelete